Thursday, December 9, 2010

What to do when there's nothing to do

My wife and I try to go on a date once a week. Many times this consists of dinner and a movie. But we'd been doing that a lot lately and, to be honest, there isn't anything playing right now in either the main theater or the $2 theater that interested us. I had supper planned out, we went to Nishie G's which is always fantastic, but I didn't know what we would do after supper. I checked Rock Hill website to see what was happening, but there wasn't anything for us to attend. I started thinking about various places around the Thrill that we hadn't been to in a while and the Galleria came to mind.

Being that Rock Hill is quickly becoming a suburb of Charlotte most people, including myself, don't give the Galleria a second thought as there are larger malls just a little farther north. But I remembered seeing on the news that a new frozen yogurt place had just opened up in the food court and I figured that would be a good place for dessert.

So that's where we went and I must say, neither of us were disappointed. The yogurt was delicious (you really should go check it out) but more than that, it was nice the just walk around the mall. I kind of wish that we would give this place a little more credit. Maybe then, there would be less empty stores and more places to check out.

As a side note, I'm serious about the yogurt place Yo-Yo's Frozen Yogurt - check it out.

No comments: